Asked by yankeecountess
Sorry, I didn’t do a particularly clean edit because when I made it I knew it was going to be my tiny icon and I didn’t think people would be looking at it so closely… :)
Oh you silly goose! You’re too sweet!!! I’m glad I did too, because even though the show ripped my heart out and stomped on it all while laughing gleefully, and I often think my life would be 3,000 times better if I’d never watched a single second of this ridiculous show…If I hadn’t found the Bransons then I wouldn’t have you fine people!!!!!! And you guys make the heartache worth it!Thank God you stuck around till epi 4.. this fandom would be nothing without you!
They had just finished building our new church building and they were moving in the organ and my parents were in charge of building maintenance at the time so they were helping with everything and I was in the wrong place and the wrong time when the movers dropped it. I found the sling a few years back. It was tiny and cover with bears and balloons.an organ FELL on your arm?! what happened?
My dad works for a movie theater company. ^_^why dont you pay for movies?
Ha Ha Ha! Well good. Though I think this was a decent enough dose to last people a while! lol!Uh, do you hear us complaining??? NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
musicals yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssMother frakkin’ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!!!!! ^_^ Sing it out!
Additionally, the first image from writer/director Akiva Goldsman’s fantasy pic Winter’s Tale highlight’s the film’s lead romantic duo played by Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay.
Set in a mythic New York City and spanning more than a century, “Winter’s Tale” is a story of miracles, crossed destinies, and the age-old battle between good and evil. It revolves around a thief who breaks into the home of a bed-ridden young woman and ends up falling in love with her. The film will hit theaters on February 14, 2014.
Angie, Piper, Magfreak, anyone else who can manip, please work your magic!
Asked by obsessivewritingdisorder
1. Sleeping Beauty was my favorite Disney movie growing up because I loved Maleficent.
2. I watched Singing in the Rain and Oklahoma everyday for an entire summer.
3. I wasn’t allowed to watch PG-13 movies until I was 13. (A rule that I have for my own kids as well)
4. The first movie I ever saw in the theater was All Dogs Go to Heaven in 1989 when I was 6, the next movie I saw in the theater was Aladdin in 1992!
5. Because I don’t have to pay for movies I always get popcorn and a frozen coke! I almost can’t watch a movie now without craving them!
Asked by zip-goes-a-million
1. When I was three an organ fell on my arm and broke it.
2. A year later my older sister shut my arm in the back door hinge of the station wagon and I still have the scars from where they sew my wrist back together.
3. I had strep throat 9 times in a year! On days I didn’t want to go to school I would lie and tell my mom my throat hurt and she’d take me the doctor and I would ALWAYS have strep. The doctor said I was a “carrier” and they finally just decided to take my tonsils out. I had so much Amoxicillin that my body developed an immunity to it! lol. I haven’t had strep throat once since.
4. I once fell over shaking a dude’s hand. Just turned to shake his hand and got my feet twisted and fell right over in a hallway full of people.
5. I’ve skinned my knees so many times playing volleyball that there is a permanent pink spot even when they are healed.
Asked by mimijag
1. I am a shipper through and through. I almost exclusively watch a show because I’ve grown attached to certain pairing.
2. I fell in love with Tom and B’Elanna from Star Trek Voyager after the episode Blood Fever. I was happy with how the show ended with their relationship
3. I fell in love with Harm and Mac from JAG after “The Stalker”—it would have been sooner but I didn’t start watching until Season 3. I will never get over the fact we were left with a flipped coin…like WTAF?!
4. I fell in love with Josh and Donna from the West Wing over the summer hiatus between seasons 3 and 4. I can’t remember how I found that show but all I know is it is probably my favorite TV show of all time and while I think it took WAY too long, I was happy with how the show ended with their relationship.
5. The Walking Dead is the only show I watch that I don’t have an OTP connection to….It’s a little weird for me ^_^ (I almost gave up on Downton Abbey because I was bored by it until I saw episode 4… ;)